May 8, 2011
Happy Mother’s Day to many of you! I’m getting ready to start my 7th year being a mom and I must say there has been nothing sweeter in my life than our two little gems. Gabe came into this world during a crazy time for Jeremy-having had surgery 2 months prior and going in for a 2nd surgery 5 days after I had Gabe. We called Gabe our sweetness during a bitter time. He has definitely brought a lot of sweetness into our lives and a love for all things boy. As for Claire, she’s our firecracker, bossy one, girly one, sassy one. We have 2 complete opposites which has made life a bit crazy, but absolutely perfect.
Each day I pray for Gabe and Claire and the direction God has for them in this life. I also pray for Jeremy and I and our role as parents. We have been blessed with parents who have paved the way for us and are clearly seeing their prayers for us being answered as we go through this life. I hope that one day we can experience the same reward.
For those of you who are mothers, my hope is that you have truly enjoyed the day designed just for you. For those of you who aren’t quite there yet or are hoping to be soon, I trust that God will prepare your hearts for a journey that will be beyond your wildest dreams.
And, now for what you have been waiting for–this year’s giveaway! This has developed into quite the tradition and I must admit…I almost forgot about it this year. The month of April involved quite a bit of traveling, as you know, and we have been working hard to prepare for our busiest season yet. So, this year, it’s simple:
1. Go to our facebook page: Carpenter Photography & Design
2. Like our page!!
3. Come leave a comment on this blog post and tell me that you liked our page on facebook. 🙂
4. You can only comment once a day after liking our page. If you decide to act on number 5 (below) after liking our page then it is possible that you may get to leave more than one comment a day. 😉
5. If you already liked our page before the giveaway, share this info with a friend-have them like our facebook page, leave a comment, then you can also leave a comment (be sure to tell me who you sent our way :). The more friends you send our way, the more comments you can leave. And, the more comments you leave, the better your chances. 😉
6. You do NOT have to be a mom for this giveaway. 🙂
7. You have until Friday, May 13-my birthday!!!-to do this. The winner will be randomly selected from our comment section and announced on Monday, May 16.
8. The winner will receive a free family session (up to 5 people) to be used in 2011. The winner will also receive a $50 credit that can be applied to prints or packages.
9. If you’re not located in the Indianapolis area, we enjoy traveling. 🙂 Don’t hesitate to contact me to see how that works.
10. Good luck! Looking forward to sharing the winner with you soon!
Oh, and depending on my mood (and the number of comments 🙂 I may add in some other random goodies such as credits and discounts. So, comment away! 😉
I couldn’t help but share half of my Mother’s Day gift with you. Jeremy surprised me with a drawing of Claire. He is finishing up Gabe’s right now. I can’t wait to get them on our walls-such a perfect gift! Many of you haven’t seen any of Jeremy’s other areas of expertise. Well, here you have it…he’s pretty amazing-and I’m pretty lucky to get to share my life with him! 🙂 To see the original image click HERE.